Quinoa Morning Bowl

I love the texture and nutty flavour of quinoa and I find myself using it often as part of dinner. So when I have the moment to eat it as a sweet dish for breakfast I won't complain. Dress it up with your favorite fruits and it's such a satisfyingly delicious breakfast :)

Yield: 1 serving
You will need:
-1 1/2-2 cups cooked quinoa
-1 1/2 cup of nut milk (I used hemp milk)
-A splash of vanilla
-A dash of cinnamon and pumpkin spice
-1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or agave/coconut sugar)
-Toppings: berries, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut
Directions:
1. Place quinoa in a bowl and get your toppings
2. On med/low heat, heat the milk with all the seasonings  (do not allow to come to a boil)
3. Pour milk mixture over the quinoa and top with your favorite toppings!
*Use any toppings you desire
*For a thicker consistency, use less milk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream