Chocolate Cherry Nicecream Bowl

So I must admit that this bowl has been brought to you by Zayn. He insisted on decorating this bowl with me... and taking the first bite! Haha. Who doesn't love a berry chocolate combo? I know that we loved every bite of it! I hope you enjoy!
Yield: 1 1/2 serving for you and a kiddo like Zayn :)
You will need:
Chocolate:
-2-3 frozen bananas
-1/2-1 tablespoon cocoa (or carob)
Cherry:
-1-2 frozen bananas
-1 cup frozen pitted dark cherries
-Toppings of choice (I used cocoa nibs, raw Chocolate peanut butter fudge bites, raw cashews, a scoop of raw berry chia jam, and a drizzle of date caramel)
Directions:
1. Mix all the ingredients for each flavour separately and then place them in one bowl and swirl lightly with a spatula.
2. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream