Peanut Butter Overload Nicecream and Chia Pudding

It's so funny how Zayn has to be my taste tester for all these delicious smoothie bowls. This one was given two thumbs up. On a side note... every morning when Zayn has a bath and gets dressed, I tell him to look at his outfit in the mirror and he says, "DAMN! I LOOK GOOD!" Lol 😅 These are those moments when I need to pinch myself and ask, "Is this for real? Am I blessed that much to have such amazing boys?!" 💙

Yield: 1 serving
You will need:
-3 frozen bananas
-2 tablespoons peanut butter
-1-2 tablespoons cashew milk  (any milk or water)
-Toppings: rawnola, raw peanut butter chocolate fudge
-1 cup of Chia Pudding
Directions:
Blend all the ingredients for the nicecream and top with your favorite toppings
*For the chia pudding, I make a large batch at the start of the week with 2/3 cup chia seeds, 3 cups coconut milk (any milk), and 3 tablespoons date caramel (any sweetener)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream