Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl

One of my ultimate favorite snacks has to be apples with peanut butter. It's my medicine when I'm feeling down or when I just want something to snack on. I thought I'd add my apples to peanut butter nicecream today... I enjoyed the crunchy texture as Zayn and I gobbled this creation down in minutes 😊. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving
You will need:
-4 frozen bananas
-1 tablespoons peanut butter
-A dash of cinnamon
-Toppings: apple slices, rawnola, raw chocolate fudge, date caramel, peanut butter (I used peanut flour)
Directions:
Blend all the ingredients together and top with your favorite toppings!
*If your peanut butter is too thick, add a little water to it and heat slightly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream