Pumpkin Quinoa Crisp

There's something about crumbles and apple crisps that just fill my heart with warmth. I think it's all the cinnamony flavours that remind me of fall. I wanted to create something just as warm but not as buttery and I think I was quite successful! I hope you enjoy!

Yield: 1 serving
You will need:
-3/4 cup almond milk (any milk can work)
-1/4 cup pumpkin purée 
-1/4 cup raw quinoa
-1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
-1 teaspoon coconut oil
-1/4 teaspoon vanilla
-1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Crumble Topping:
-1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
-1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
-1 tablespoon oat flour
-1/2 teaspoon quinoa flakes
-1/4 cup chopped walnuts

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Lightly oil a small casserole dish 
3. Mix together all the ingredients and place in the dish. Place a cover over the casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes
4. While baking, mix together the crumble mix ingredients
5. After 30 minutes of baking, remove the lid on the casserole dish. Sprinkle the crumble mix on top and broil in the oven for another 10 minutes
6. Enjoy hot or cold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream