*Cheesy Spirulina Popcorn

While my friend and I were out one night, we were introduced to a new flavor of popcorn that blew our minds. I easily became infatuated by this tasty popcorn twist and I was on a mission to replicate the flavours. This popcorn is the most delicious savory snack you could ever desire. It has a cheesy twist and leaves your mouth and fingers green in color. Yum yum is all I can say!
Yield: 1-2 servings
You will need:
-1/2 cup unpopped kernels
-1 1/2-2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
-1/4 cup nutritional yeast
-1 tablespoon spirulina powder
-1/2 teaspoon turmeric
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-A touch of Himalayan sea salt (optional)
Directions:
1. Pop the kernels and toss them in the coconut oil, using a sealed bag or container
2. Mix the seasoning in a separate container and toss the popcorn in the seasoning using the sealed container/bag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream