**Carob Surprise Truffles

I love simplicity in the kitchen, and when I'm reaching to get only 4 ingredients from my pantry, I sense that a tasty recipe is coming my way. These carob balls are so on point that you'll be wanting to make them again and freeze them for other moments that you may crave them. You could easily change the carob to cocoa in this recipe and they'll still be as tasty.

Yield: 12 balls
You will need:
-1cups pitted dates
-1-1 1/2 tablespoons carob
-1 cup almonds
-12 grapes (optional)

Directions:
1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until dough forms
2. Roll into balls or roll around grape
3. Store in air tight container or in fridge if using grapes
*Wet hands to help with stickiness when rolling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream