6 Ingredient Chocolate Quinoa Cake

Quinoa can be quite versatile. I find that I forget to use it as an ingredient in some of my sweet dishes. I wanted to create a chocolatey cake that delivered the flavor and had that nutty popping taste from the quinoa. I believe it was a success. I enjoyed the batter even before the cake went into the oven too!
Yield: 2 servings
You will need:
-20 soft pitted Medjool dates (1 cup date paste)
-2 cup cooked quinoa
-1/2 cup cocoa
-1 tablespoon coconut oil
-1 teaspoon vanilla paste
-Dash of sea salt
Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Using a food processor, mix all the ingredients until well combined
3. Pour the mix into a pan or lined muffin tins and bake for 20 min. Cool before cutting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream