Eggless Tofu Salad

Every time I go to Planet Organic here in Calgary, I look forward to picking up some of their eggless tofu salad. It's not always there, so when it is I'm like hallelujah! I made it a mission to make my own version of it. I used less ingredients and instead of mayonnaise, I used a yogurt. I hope you enjoy!

Yield: 2-4 servings
You will need:
-1 block of extra firm tofu
-1/2 cup almond yogurt (or vegan mayo)
-1/4 cup chopped red onion
-2 stalks celery (chopped)
-A dash of black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon turmeric
-A splash of apple cider vinegar (optional)

Directions:
1. Drain the tofu and mash it to resemble an egg salad consistency
2. Mix in all the other ingredients and place in the fridge for flavors to settle in. Enjoy on bread, in lettuce wraps or as is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream