About Me

Welcome to my blog! Can't believe it took me this long to finally create one! I've been asked by many to make a blog and to share my recipes. I think I didn't think of pursuing it because I thought I would get over my "hump" of being curious and making vegan creations. I think I have proven myself wrong... Bit by bit, I was finding myself in the kitchen wanting to create more and more and recreate sugary treats into something less guilty. So here I am, creating my blog (May 7th, 2016 at 8pm lol), for the love of animals, humanity, and delicious plant based food.

I play many roles...


I'm a mother to two amazingly healthy beautiful boys. The best thing that could have ever happened to me is motherhood. It definitely makes you view life a little different, putting the priorities of your kids before you and forgetting to shop for yourself because all I want to do is find things for my boys and be around them and see them happy all the time.

I'm a wife to an amazing man and best friend. He makes me so happy every day as he aims to make sure he's there for me and the boys. Even though he's not vegan, he respects my choice in foods and gets curious enough to try them and appreciate them. He's one of those guys who has a smile plastered to his face and is selfless in every sense.

I'm a teacher and I absolutely love my job. I honestly look forward to getting to work every day and seeing my students and trying to make a difference in their lives... Whether if it's from teaching, discovering something new with them, or putting a smile on their face... it's definitely my calling.

I'm also a Certified Yoga Instructor, Canadian, Lebanese and Fashionista (love playing dress-up... When my busy mommy life allows me to! Haha)

I hope you enjoy my blog, my recipes and any other tips and tricks I may share!

Love,
Vegan Mom Yas :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream