Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl

Are you a peanut butter lover like me? Or do you sneak into the pantry to eat a scoop of peanut butter? Well I think I have something that you should try... I wish I could share this through this post but I can't... So you'll just have to get up, find your blender and three simple ingredients and try it for yourself! I warn you! It may become addicting!


Yield: 1 large bowl
You will need:
-5-6 frozen bananas 
-2 tablespoons of chocolate peanut butter powder (or regular peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of cocoa)
-2-3 tablespoons of date caramel sauce
-toppings of choice

Directions:
1. Blend all the ingredients together
2. Sprinkle some rawnola on the bottom of the bowl (or granola)
3. Pour your smoothie on top and place any toppings you desire! (I put strawberries, cocoa nibs, mulberries, raw fudge, pumpkin seeds, and hemp seeds)

*Remove bananas from freezer for a few minutes to help with blending

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream