Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

I love the crunchy and juicy texture of kelp noodles. Instead of eating them in a salad, I thought I would create a sushi wrap with them. I also made another wrap using swiss chard and it was just as perfect. I think I ate probably 7 of the sushi rolls! Yum!
Yield: 1 serving
You will need:
-1 1/2-2 packages of kelp noodles
-1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
-3 chopped up green onions
-1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
-Any other vegetables your heart desires
-7-10 nori sheets
Dressing:
-6 tablespoons of tahini
-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
-5 tablespoons of lemon juice
-1/2 cup of parsley/cilantro
-6-7 tablespoons of water
Directions:
1. Soak the kelp noodles in warm water for 15 minutes and drain once ready (I cut the noodles into smaller noodles using scissors)
2. Mix all the ingredients together with as much of the dressing that you desire
3. Wrap the noodle mix, along with any other vegetables you would like into a sushi roll. Continue this process until you are out of noodles
4. Eat the sushi wraps right away to avoid getting soggy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream