Jetlag Smoothie Bowl

After coming back from an amazing Maui vacation, reality hit me and I have an empty fridge! Also, I think i'm going through a little bit of an Acai Bowl withdrawl. What do you make with nothing in your fridge? Thank goodness for my freezer and pantry. I was able to whip up a bowl of this deliciousness for my son and I :)
(I would've topped it with some fruit if I had some in my fridge!)
Yield: 1 beautiful bowl

What you need:
-2 Cups frozen berries
-3.5 frozen bananas
-2T-1/4C nut milk or coconut water
Toppings:
ANYTHING YOU LIKE!
I used:
-Rawnola (will post a recipe for this soon)
-Dried mulberries
-Raw Pumpkin seeds
-Hemp seeds
-Date caramel (will post recipe for this too)
-Raisins
-Raw Cashews
-Coconut sugar

Directions:
1. Prepare your toppings
2. Blend berries and 2 bananas with a few tablespoons of nut milk or coconut water to get it going (but not too much)
3. Pour a couple tablespoons of the Rawnola on the bottom of your bowl amd scoop berry blend over top
4. Don't worry about washing blender just yet. Blend the rest of the bananas with a little coconut sugar and pour over berry blend. I swirled it in to give it a marble look.
5. Top with your favorite goodies!
Bon Appétit!

*I remove fruit from freezer to thaw for a couple minutes for easier blending



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream