Cucumber Noodle Salad

So I looked in my fridge and saw that I bought way too many cucumbers. Immediately I thought of my spiralizer. It's so much fun making noodles with vegetables, especially when my little Zayn helps me. This dinner took me minutes to make and the whole family got to enjoy it too. I hope you enjoy!


Yield: Enough for a family of 4!
You will need:
Salad:
-5 English cucumbers (spiralized)
-1 avocado (chopped into cubes)
-1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
-2 tablespoons shredded coconut
-1/2 tablespoon Zaatar (Lebanese spice)
Dressing:
-Juice of 1 lemon
-2-3 tablespoons tahini
-A little water to make it a salad dressing consistency

Directions:
1. Mix all the ingredients together for the salad dressing in a small bowl. I like to make it ahead of time and place it in the fridge because the tahini will allow the dressing to thicken up even more. 
2. In a separate salad bowl, mix all the ingredients for the salad. When ready to serve, add the dressing and enjoy!

*If you do not have Zaatar, feel free to use oregano or any choice of spice
*If you do not have a spiralizer, you could shred them with a potato peeler, a mandolin, or just slice them up however you like with a knife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream