Soar Throat Green Smoothie

I woke up the other morning and my throat felt like it had razors in it. I needed something to sooth my aching throat and I put this smoothie together. After every sip, my throat was thanking me because of the coldness running through it. It didn't cure it but it definitely helped!

Yield: 1 serving
You will need:
-3-4 frozen bananas
-1-2 cups frozen mango
-2 stems of kale
-1-2 cup coconut water
-1 tablespoon Matcha Green tea powder
-1 tablespoon flax seed
-1/2 tablespoon shredded coconut

Directions:
1. Blend all ingredients together in blender, except for the coconut. Sprinkle the coconut over top

*Add a little water to help blending if needed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream