*Chocolate Walnut Butter

I enjoy walnuts at any time of the day. I always have a batch soaking in water in my fridge to help soften and activate them. Every day I rinse and change the water and I'm snacking on them throughout the day on their own or paired up with some dates. I decided to make a chocolate walnut spread and I'm so glad I did because it's a great dip and spread with anything!
Yield: 1 1/2 cup walnut butter
You will need:
-1 1/2 cup walnuts (that have been soaking in water for at least 4 hours)
-1 1/2-2 tablespoons raw cocoa/carob powder
-2-3 tablespoons date paste/maple syrup
-2 tablespoons water
Directions:
Using a high speed blender, blend all the ingredients together until nice and smooth (this may take some time) and store in an airtight container in the fridge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream