**Raw Twix Bar

I made this in a few minutes and was so proud of how it turned out. I love creating things that are a knock off of the sugary packaged versions. I had lots of pulp leftover from the cashew milk I made so I dehydrated it with a little cinnamon and coconut sugar and used it in this recipe. Enjoy!


Yield: About 10 bars
You will need:
Bottom Layer:
-1 cup Cashews (or dehydrated nut pulp)
-5 pitted Medjool Dates

Caramel Layer:
-1/2 cup Tahini
-1/4 cup Maple Syrup

Chocolate Layer:
-1/4 cup Cocoa
-1/4 cup Coconut Oil (or 2 heaping table spoons)
-2 tablespoons Maple Syrup

Directions:
1. Using a food processor, make each layer individually and layer in a plastic wrap lined pan
2. Place in freezer to let set and make it easier to cut into bars
3. Store in freezer
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream