*4 Ingredient Edamame Hummus

When we were in Maui, we stopped at the local grocery store and picked up some edamame hummus. I was instantly hooked and every time we would travel to Maui, I would pick up a container to enjoy throughout our stay. I was on a mission to replicate the flavors and I believe I have brought the flavors of Maui back the Calgary!
Yield: 1-2 servings
You will need:
-1 1/2 cup edamame beans
-Juice from 1/2 lemon
-1/2 block firm tofu (or 1/4-1/3 cup tahini)
-1 clove garlic
-Dash of Himalayan salt and pepper (optional)
Directions:
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and enjoy with a side of pita, Naan, vegetables, etc.
*If it gets really thick, feel free to add a splash of water to thin it down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream