**Pink Dragon Smoothie Bowl

This bowl reminds me of the Acai bowls I was devouring as we visited Maui. Honestly, the flavours are so on point that I'm pinching myself. I wish I had some bananas to decorate it with, but regardless... it was just perfect! Julien and Zayn decided to join me on eating it (Zayn ate all the toppings 😅). I hope you enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving and enough for 2 hungry kiddos
You will need:
-2-3 frozen Banana
-1 peeled and sliced dragon fruit
-1 cup frozen strawberries
-1 cup frozen raspberries
-1/4 cup cashew milk (any milk)
-Toppings: coconut candy, pumpkin seeds, dried mulberries, Chia pudding, cherries
Directions:
Blend all the ingredients together and top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream