**Quick and Easy Overnight Oats

One of my favorite quick and easy breakfasts for the work week is overnight oats. I feel like you could have this every day and not get bored because you can change the flavor profile so easily just by using different milks, sweeteners, fruits, and anything else. Plus... I think it looks extra tasty when I get to eat it out of a jar :)

Yield: 1 jar

You will need:
-1/2 Cup Oats
-1 Cup Cashew Milk (or any milk of choice)
-1 mashed Banana
-1/2 Cup of your favorite fruit (I used mangos)
-1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
-1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients in jar, close the lid and shake, shake, shake!
2. Place in fridge overnight 
3. Enjoy cold or warm!

*Add in any fix-ins you desire (like coconut, cocoa nibs, matcha powder, vanilla...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream