Raw Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake

I am always excited when I create something vegan that I feel is actually tastier than the regular thing you find in stores. I was inpired as I walked by this blueberry cheesecake at the store last week and told myself that I needed to "veganize" it (if that's even a term). And omg... This is to die for!

Yield: 1 cheesecake
You will need:
Crust:
-1/4 cup pecans (any nut/seed/raw oats could work)
-4 pitted medjool dates
-1-2 tablespoons nut/seed butter
-A dash of cinnamon
Cheesecake Filling:
-1 cup raw cashews (soaking on watee fir at least 6 hours)
-1 tablespoon coconut sugar  (any sweetener of choice)
-1/4 cup fresh blueberries
-1/4 cup shredded coconut
-1-2 tablespoons water (to help with blending)
Directions:
1. Using a food processor, mix all the ingredients for the crust together and press into a plastic wrap lined pan
2. Using a high speed blender, blend all the ingredients for the cheesecake layer together until creamy
3. Spread the cheesecake layer over the crust, top with your favorite toppings and place in the freezer to harden enough to slice (1-2 hours)
4. When ready to est, remove from the freezer for about 20 minutes to help with the slicing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream