Fat-free Crockpot Apple Crumble

I love the flavours and scents when it comes to cooking and baking with apples. I tried to make an apple crumble that was guilt-free without sacrificing the flavour. And I must admit... it was nice walking into my home, smelling the apple cinnamon too!

Yield: 1 large crockpot of goodness
You will need:
-6 peeled and cored apples (sliced thin and lengthwise)
-2-3 tablespoons Maple syrup  (any sweetener)
-A few dashes of cinnamon
-A dash of nutmeg and allspice
Crumble:
-3/4 cup oats
-1/3 cup oat flour  (any flour will work)
-1/2 cup coconut sugar
-Optional Add-Ins: raisins, nuts, seeds, coconut
Directions:
1. Mix all the apples with the spices and place in crockpot
2. Mix the ingredients for the crumble together and place over top the apple mix and gently stir a couple times
3. Cook on low for a few hours (I believe I left mine for 4 hours), until apples are nice and soft
4. Eat hot or cold. You can even serve this with some vanilla icecream! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelp Noodle Sushi Wrap

Banana Apple Oaties

*Strawberry and Peanut Butter Nicecream